27/02/2015

More money for bloggers and Non bloggers

IMPROVE YOUR BLOG EARNINGS
This is as simple as Abc but more rewarding than you ever had thought, I will not want to mention but I have always made some good cash from this method before creating my own blog and the reason why I have created a blog is to make the hits and 100% of the cash on my own.
Immediately I created a blog I decided to find out about a few ways bloggers can make money using their blogs. Yes there are many ways but this method am to discuss here is nowhere near the others in terms of popularity in fact the failure of nearly every blog I have read from makes me thing I and my friend are the only people using this method.
HOW IT WORKS
I have a friend who runs a website, he once met me to write him a paper on how to configure china phones I did ask him to pay or bring the phone for me to configure he opted to pay and I did my job by writing a step by step article on how to configure china phones. A few months later he told me he has a website with a google AdSense account and that google pay him for the ads they shoe on his website and asked me to write him detailed articles about things I know that concerns mobile phones that I will get 60% of what the ads on the pages that has my article generates. Since I have nothing to lose I wrote him as many as possible just to increase how much he will pay me although he rejected some of the articles but the truth is that he did keep to his words by paying some cool cash from time to time.
This has been going on for a few years now I decided to learn about AdSense and how my friend could make money from them, after reading many articles I discovered my friend has been using me to make some cash for himself no he did help me but now I write across many topics that concern mobile phones and technology in general while I have not failed to share ideas and cool information like this one.
If you really did not get what I have said so far what am saying is that you can get your block readers, neighbors, friends or better still call on people with some special information that relates on your website or blog topic to write article for you and pay them some good percentage of what their content makes anytime you receive your pay. You will discover that some persons are better writers than you are but are not chanced to go into full time blogging.
In the other hand if you are a blogger that cannot yet make money direct because you have not applied for AdSense, you were not accepted or you just want to earn some cool cash without blogging full time or part time you can join me in writing for about.com and Freelance Switch there a host of other but write for these two and I have made some earnings already from about.com.
You can ask question as well as make contribution by dropping comments I will reply your questions as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment