04/03/2015

Samsung galaxy s6 review

Samsung galaxy s6 review

Image result for picture of samsung galaxy s6Image result for picture of samsung galaxy s6
Before today I have written about Samsung s6 now that I have been able to get across it I bring to you a full review and I hope get to like it. Samsung s6 I will say is the most anxiously waited for device so far in 2015.
Phone content
 Battery: Inbuilt 2550 mAh battery
 Sim:  nano sim
Built: gorilla glass 4 back panel.
Weight: 138g.
Size: 5.1 inches.
Operating system: android v5.02 lollipop.
Type: super Amoled capacitive screen touch.
Resolution: 1440x2560pixel.
Memory: 32/64/128gb RAM(only internal mem.)
Camera: 2988x5312pixes 16mp.
Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, heart rate
Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
Cpu : Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57.

Colors: Blue Topaz  White Pearl,, Gold Platinum, Black Sapphire.


After going through this from my own opinion Samsung has done a lot to improve on other available devices including their s5. It would be better you share your own opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment